Confronting Sexual Abuse and Family Violence, Empowering Women and Girls to Build Healthy Families.
The Pomegranate Connection is the fruit of a collaboration between Turkish, American and European clinician trainers and consultants. Our work is supported by public and private funding and fees for training and consultation services.
Pomegranate Connection partners with non-governmental and governmental organizations to provide training, consultation and research that confronts sexual abuse and family violence and creates community based support for healthy lives for women, girls and families.
- The Global Foundation to Eliminate Domestic Violence, London
- PeaceWorks International
- The Individual and Societal Mental Health Research and Education Assn.
- Çankaya Municipality Shelter House
- Turkish Women's Platform Against Sexual Violence
- US Department of State
- US Embassy, Ankara
- Finland Embassy, Ankara
- American Bar Association, Rule of Law Initiative
- Bahçeşehir University Law School
- Gaziantep Municipality
- Iştar Women's Counseling Center, Mersin
- Flying Broom
- Republic of Turkey Department of Justice
- Sea Change UK
- UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Ankara
Turkish, American and European supporters and donors are all an essential part of this effort.
Please join our collaboration. Ask about our services or make a donation today!